• 1 cup cooked cauliflower
• 1 cup of spinach
• 1 cup of mashed potatoes
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 16 pieces of corn tortillas
• 1 cup of vegetable oil (for frying)
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 3 tbsp filleted white onion
• 6 tbsp El Charro Negro® Pickled Jalapeño Slices
• 1 cup of green sauce
• 1 piece of avocado in cubes
• Tbsp chopped coriander
Chop the cauliflower and spinach. Add the spinach and cauliflower to the mashed potato, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make tacos by filling the corn tortillas with the prepared mashed potatoes, roll up and secure with wooden sticks. Fry the tacos in the hot oil until completely browned. Drain on absorbent paper.
In 1 tbsp of oil, brown the onion, add the Pickled Jalapeño strips and fry, add the green sauce and boil.
Bathe the fried cubes with the sauce, serve with diced avocado and chopped coriander.